MapInfo Professional v10.5 Evaluation Download
Last modified: May 27, 2016
IMPORTANT: The functionality of this evaluation version will cease 30 days after install.
MapInfo Professional is fully compatible with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows® 7 Ultimate
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-bit (with 32-bit compatibility mode)
- Windows® Vista Ultimate SP2
- Windows® XP Professional SP3
- Windows® 2008 Server
- Windows® 2008 Server with Citrix® XenApp 5.5 (this is the new name for Citrix® Presentation Server)
- Windows® 2008 Server R2 64-bit with Citrix® XenApp 6.0
Please note that technical support is not available for the evaluation version. For assistance, we provide full access to the User Guide, Sample Data and the on-line Knowledge base. Additional support including pricing information is available by contacting our sales department. You may locate the nearest Pitney Bowes Software office for more information.
- Create temporary directories on your hard drive for each component you download, such as C:\TEMP\MIPro105
- Click on the MIPro_v10.5_eval.exe download link which will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the "Save" button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\MIPro).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\MIPro)
- Double-click on the file called MIPro_v10.5_eval.exe.
- This program will start the Installshield Wizard that will lead you through the rest of the installation process.