MapInfo Pro v12.5.3 Maintenance Release (for 64-bit version)
Last modified: May 27, 2016
The MapInfo Pro v12.5.3 update includes important corrections to the MapInfo Pro v12.5.1 release. Please note that this patch is only for the 64 bit release of MapInfo Pro v12.5.1.
We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v12.5 users update their version of MapInfo Pro. This patch is not valid for any pre-releases of MapInfo Pro, Runtime, MapBasic, or ProViewer. There are no user interface changes to any localized releases of MapInfo Pro v12.5. Prior to installing the patch:
- Install MapInfo Pro v12.5.1 (64 bit version), if not already installed.
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 7.5
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro1253patch.
- Click on the the MapInfoPro12.5.3MaintenanceRelease-MSP file to download the zipped installer.
- Extract MapInfoPro12.5.3MaintenanceRelease.exe to the temporary directory created in step 1.(such as C:\temp\MIPro1253patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Right-click the MapInfoPro12.5.3MaintenanceRelease.exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes
For Network Administrators
Please click here for the MapInfo Pro v12.5.3 Maintenance release English MSP Install
Please note that this patch is only for the 64 bit release of MapInfo Pro v12.5.1