Address Fabric Data
Address Fabrics are by products of the Master Location Data (MLD) strategy. Each row in the address fabric data is an unlocked version of the MLD geocoding data. Customers who bought the Address Fabric data can use it for solving the location related problems, whereas they can also solve the problems of their customers such as:
- Retail service center site selection
- Homes past for utility services
- Customer pricing for insurers
- Potential customer concentration analysis for broadband and wireless services
Organizations with the Address Fabric datasets can use the pbKey to associate pre-built GeoEnriched information or their own information to support the above use cases.
*The US Address Fabric provides high quality address and location information that is intended for location based analytical use. An organization can use a modified version of the US Address Fabric for marketing purposes.
- Canada Address Fabric Release Notes 2018.12
- USA Address Fabric Release Notes 2018.10
- Canada Address Fabric Release Notes 2018.09
- USA Address Fabric Release Notes 2018.07
- Canada Address Fabric Release Notes 2018.04
- USA Address Fabric Release Notes 2018.04